Praise Report

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Jun 12, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am just going to take a minute because I am worn out tonight, but I just wanted you all to know that I am doing good!!!

God is so good to me! I have the BEST job! I love it, and I feel "at home"! My new job hasn't been the four hours per day that we agreed upon, so I am being very careful about catching up on my rest & sleep when I do get home!

I am going to spend as much time with you all as much as I can. I really feel a need to get more involved with this worship board & put my time into praying for my dear friends. Thru out my day I am always thinking about you all, and wondering how everyone is doing.

I can't remember who posted about the book, "God will make a way", but I want to thank you! I have started reading it (slowly, as I fall asleep! lol), and it is a blessing! I also ordered, The Jesus I never knew.

This is my prayer; Dear Lord, thank you for guideing me to this board, and for all the wonderful people that you have brought into my life thru it. You have blessed me beyound measure! Please be with my dear friends, and when they are sad, depressed, or hurting please hold them in your gental and loving arms, and let them know that they are not alone. I love you Jesus, without you I am lost, but because of your love & concern for me and my fibro family we have hope! You Lord, are my everything. Amen

May God Bless you ALL! Love Tam
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thanks for sharing great news with us. Concentrate now on the job at hand and getting enough rest . Please don't think you need to respond to each post. If you have time, read , pray and keep going. There are many here who are unable to make replies, but their prayers are heard loud and strong.

Continued blessings for you dear.
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

Allthough I can not post much everyday, I do check in most days when I get home and offer prayers up for you all! You guys are my blessings that I have found thru all of this suffering! I am thankful to have you in my life! Love, Tam
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi!!!
    I'm so glad you made it over here!! And the job is going well.

Hugs

Misty

My computor is down, i just sneaked into my hubby's office, and used his work computor! Shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell! LOL

I just had to say hi to you!
  5. tlayne

tlayne Member

Hi! I have been looking for you, thinking about you, and praying for you! I have missed you. I am glad you snuck (is that a word?) into your husband's office to say hi! I won't tell him! lol!

How are you? I hope that you are doing good. I am doing better, actually I am doing 100% better than I was. I am still pondering the Lyme test. There are a few dr.s that I am in touch with on a daily basis, and I am thinking about asking them is they will test me. I think maybe I should wait for another flair tho since I have heard that it can hide. Have you heard that?

I am so glad that I heard from you! Love, Tam
  6. baanders

baanders New Member

for your new job. I pray that you will have strength. I pray that you will be able to pace yourself. May you be able to learn to relax on the job by relaxation techniques and through prayer to our Lord.

baanders