Praise Report

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jun 15, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you to everyone that has prayed for me for the insomnia/sleep deprivation that I was struggling with.

I've finally found just the right medication, and have been sleeping so well. I am so thankful!

Also I have had a breakthrough in my therapy for post-traumatic-stress- disorder. Which everyone has been praying for also. I have more physical and mental energy as my emotions are healed.

And it encourages me for the rest of the healing journey.

I am so thankful for God's faithful love.

Love, Judy
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I love God's surprise blessings. He is taking such good care of you and for that I am soooooooooo thankful. I know it has been a HARD road and you have been a real trouper. He has something special planned for you.

The reason I say that is, if he didn't you would have walked a different road. But that is not the case. He has a plan and I can see that it is going to be special and life changing.

I often wonder what I'm on this earth for. But recently I have stopped because I'm starting to understand. I feel like you are also getting close to that place.

I do have to admit it is very exciting watching God work. It is truely amazing. Much love in Jesus Christ our Lord. De
    [This Message was Edited on 06/15/2006]