Praise Report

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Aug 21, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Instead of always complaining, I thought I would share this with you all.

My oldest son called and said that he was on the freeway back from Tampa, and he stopped at a gas station and lost his wallet. He was very upset because he had everything in it...his military I.D., drivers license, credit cards...you know everything important. He was trying to get back to where he thought that he had lost it.

Anyway, he called me and I said I would pray. That was all that I could do. But, I know that I have seen many impossible situations turned around through prayer...so I prayed.... and then, I just thanked God for it. I can't say that I was confident enough though! My failure.

Well, he called me about an hour later and said that he received a call on his cell phone that a Florida State Trooper had his wallet! A older man had found it on the freeway on ramp! What is the odds of that happening?! Well, when he told me I got emotional once again!! I was so happy that God had worked this out. Yes...I give God all the praise!!

So excited.....Mari
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I just love it when things like this happen, and we just know God cares about us!!

Not only is it a blessing to you and your son, but also a testimony to the power of prayer and asking God to help us!!

Thank you Lord!!

Misty
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so grateful for God's goodness to me and so many others. He shows us in ways like this.
    I prayed... and I admit I was still worried. But, I reached out and pictured the wallet in my mind and I said, "God, you are so able to do this...please help him find it".
    When my son called and told me about it I started to saying...praise the Lord! He said...yes mom, I do. I think this will help him too!

I hope some of you don't think I am weird. But, I just am so childish at times when I pray. But, it is those times it seems when I hear from God. It is a desperation mode. I have been so concerned about him. He is burning his candle at both ends. He also has a large painful cyst on his leg that is red and swollen. He goes to see the doc tomorrow. I must trust God that that will be nothing serious.

4. tlayne

tlayne Member

Oh my! see my post to you under, "what do you guys think"! Wait a minute I have to check the times. Be right back. Love ya, Tam
  5. tlayne

tlayne Member

I posted and prayed at 6:39 and you posted at 7:16! I have to admit that I thought "If I say I am asking God to have him call, and he doesn't....". You know how the enemy puts thoughts in our minds to stop us from being bold in our prayers and sharing our faith, well "If we confess him before man, he will confess us to his father in heaven"

That is crazy, we both had the same 'moment of doubt'!

GLORY, GLORY, GLORY!!!!!!! I am jumping up and down! I better stop before I hurt myself!!!!

Mari, Jesus loves you and your son so much! Please share this post with him so he will know the depth of Jesus' love for him! Whoooooo, I am still jumping up and down!

Glory be to God!
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am sorry that I wasn't clearer on this. The son that lost his wallet is my oldest son. The youngest is the one that I have been asking prayer for. I have four sons.

Thank you for praying for them.

Love...Mari

I just saw your post! Thank you for praying my dear!! God is so good to us isn't he? I will surely tell my son about this!

[This Message was Edited on 08/21/2006]
  7. tlayne

tlayne Member

That's okay, I know your son will still call his mom! He has to, I have already given the glory to God! lol! ouch, I think I hurt myself! lol! Love, Tam
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You sound alot like me! We could jump around together!!

Again, thank you for your faith!! It means so much to me!!

Big soft hug....Mari
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Praise the Lord MamaR , that is a great story, thanks so much for sharing, may God Continue to Bless you

praises

hugs

kgangel
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thanks Kgangel....Bless you my friend!

To all....

I need to mention that my oldest son (the one who lost his wallet) went to the doctor today. The doctor seems to think that the place (cyst) is just a infection. He is on antibiotics for it and hopefully it will clear up. If it doesn't they will have to do surgery. I ask for prayer for this to heal without surgery....if it is God's will.

Thank you all for helping me pray for him.

I need strength too...if you will call my name.

Love you all.....Mari