Praise Report

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KittyCare, Oct 2, 2006.

1. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Friends,

Thank you for all the prayers. They are Very Much Appreciated! Here is my praise report,

Brittany (my dog) is going to be OK. :) She was allergic to the stitches and they took them out and said she will be fine.

My Mom is on another blood pressure pill and for the first time in 6 weeks it is almost normal. Yippee.

Your continued prayers for these things would be very helpful. Praying for all. God bless you.

Kitty
    [This Message was Edited on 10/02/2006]
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Praise you have some things working in the plus column. We give thanks .
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

It has truly been an amazing week.

So many answered prayers ( I believe God answers all prayers, it's just sometimes He says wait and be faithful).

And that teaches us how to use our faith. I wonder if he said yes everytime would we truly have an occasion to use our faith?

Your news is a wonderful Praise report. Many more blessing. De
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Kitty Care,

Sorry I missed your other postings!!! :(

I am so glad to hear you have a praise report and that things are much better :)

I will keep you in my prayers

God Bless

Kgangel
  5. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

Thank you Lord, that you knew how much Brittney means to Kitty. Thank you for healing her so beautifully. You are an awesome and caring God and we love you and praise you.

I have 6 dogs, Kitty and have prayed for all of them at one time or another, so I definitely prayed for yours, and your other requests also.
    I am new to the board, and thank God for it. Christ is a good unifier, isn't He?
    Hugs, Cyndee in Texas