Praise Report

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Oct 12, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you, my dear prayer family for all of your prayers for me! The depression I had all summer long has lifted. It is only a little bit at a time now, on and off; instead of being such a huge flood.

Also, wonderfully, I am really making progress with my PTSD therapy. Real breakthroughs of awareness. With "Extreme ptsd, this is very difficult to do. But I know through your prayers, God is bringing His wisdom, and healing enlightenment. Thank you,dear Lord!

It's so wonderful to be able to come here to our community to be bonded in our caring for each other. You all mean so much to me!

Even though I haven't been here as much as I would like, I still read the posts, and whisper your names and needs to the Lord.

May He bless and care for each one of you, helping you with the struggles that you are having.

With lots of love,
    Judy
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

PTL Windblade, I am so happy things are getting better for you

Dont' worry about not being on here all the time, we all know how hard it is to be on here and post all the time. I try hard to post as much as I can when I am here and let eveyone know they are always in my heart and prayers, even if I am not on here to tell them

May God continue to bless you and keep you and give you his peace

hugs

kgangel
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so happy that your depression is lifting. Believe me, I do know how awful it is to be trapped in that dark place. Praise the Lord!

Blessings to you.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
    [This Message was Edited on 10/14/2006]