Praise report

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by minkanyrose, Dec 1, 2006.

1. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

Went to court yesterday for divorce it went well.

The first snow rtorm hit thurs night 6 inches thought they were going to close the court house everything else here closed. thank God they didn't

No lawyers mine filed and quit.

The judge asked me why I wanted the divorce for the court records. He had all the paper work but had to hear it from my mouth.

I said because of abuse and adultery the judge said no there is no fault in Iowa law so unless you can come up with the correct grounds for divorce we are done i CAN GO NO FURTHER.

I paniced i couldn't think of the correct response and i looked through paper after paper to find the right one. I then started to cry i was so frustrated and confused.

I prayed Lord i don't know what to say i can't think.
    My daughter said it took 15 minutes but I looked up at the judge with tears in my eyes and said Your Honor all i can think of is we are no longer able to talk and we have been to counseling and there is no chance of reconciliation.

The judge smiled and said that's what you needed to say you may now proceed with your case.

I paused and said another prayer Lord I can't do this I need you to do it through me I have no clue what to do.

Praise the lord it all went smooth after that and i will probably get all i ask for becaust the judge rejected most of his exibits as hearsay or not enough proof.

The Lord is the best lawyer in the world.

Won't get the results until first of january because of the judge having to go to seminars and christmas and new years but I fell Good about it all because it is what God wants not what I want.

Thnk you all who prayed for me.
    Brenda
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have prayed for you and I am so glad things went well for you. It is obvious the Lord was with you. How is your daughter doing. Did she learn her lesson. Hang in there. Hopefully things will start looking up for you now.,

Love
    Nancy