Praise Report....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Dec 30, 2006.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I have to keep this short, I still can't sit here very long at a time. I wanted to thank everyone for your prayers and to let you know that today a lady that works in my office, but another department called me and asked to come by and see me. I said of course! Come on over. I've really enjoyed talking to her from time to time over the past couple of years and know that she and her husband are Christians, and like me are still looking for a good church home. Well, she came over and said that God had put it on her heart to give me the tithes they had been saving. Since they don't go to church they still set aside money every week and then God guides them where to send the money. I was overwhelmed with the presence of God as she was telling me this and handed me a card and then left. Inside the card was a check for $500.00. Praise God I will have the money to pay some of the bills as they come in in January. I think God knew that I needed to really know that HE is my provider. Please continue to pray, as I don't know how long I will be out of work.

I'm trying to read more and more posts and know that even if I don't respond I'm keeping all of you in my prayers for your needs as I read about them.

Thanks again and Praise God!
    Nancy
  2. janie056

janie056 New Member

Hi Nancy,
    How wonderful!!! I prayed and prayed for your money situation as well as your physical.
    This is just the best thing I've read on this board ever!

Love you lots,
    Jane
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Nancy I am sitting here crying. That is such good news. I am soooooo happpppy for you. Thank you Lord for intervening in this situation. What a boost to your faith. He won't let you down. Congrats.
    Cath
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    I don't know what happened but I tried getting on here for the millioneth time and it worked. It is almost the New Year in Illinois and your news just made my year!!!!

I was praying just yesterday, saying to the Lord that Nancy stepped out in faith with this surgery knowing you would have to provide for her. I just am standing in awe of the Almighty and how He lifts us up in the most unexpected ways. PTL

I remember sharing with you about something I had heard Joyce Meyers say. She said God gives us grace when we need it and after we have stepped out in faith.

Getting to the point of stepping out takes tremedous courage, but the waiting for God to then do His part is the ultimate test of our faith.

I am so glad that He gave you some encouragement. That is also what I had been praying for.

I am so happy for you. God does love you and He always has. I know this will help you probably in more ways thaN we will ever know.

Take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

Nancy, I am so happy for you! God has shown His love for you through these wonderful people. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Happy New Year to you! It has certainly started off well, hasn't it?

Love, Pepper
  6. 143alan

143alan New Member

I pray all of you have a very blessed New Year.
    I so much enjoy having wonderful people like you to talk to and pray with.
    thanks again
    Love Ya
    Nancy