Praise the Lord we got our 2nd miracle

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by silverbell, Jun 29, 2002.

1. silverbell

silverbell New Member

My dear dear friends in Christ.
    Robert came home from the hospital yesterday. All his tests came back clean, there is a small spot that can be removed ,and thats coming out next friday. I just can't thank Jesus enough all we both kept saying was thank you Jesus thank you Jesus for your mercy knows no bounds...God you are so good and we are so undeserving, we have another chance at life together again a wonderful life. We are not young robs gonna be 64 and I'm 55. The Lord still has a use for us. and the Lord used Robert in the hospital I'm just so grateful for all your prayers and kindness My the Lord bless you allfor putting up with my self-centered whining and may the Lord forgive me for my lack of faith many times I was up and down like a yo yo.But robert was really anchored to the rockour precious Savior. Its taking time to sink in I can be more than a little thick sometimes I guess thats why the Lord put us together, Thank you all once again
    yours in Christs love marlene

and we will keep praying for each and every one of you. Thank you again If Jesus can do that for us just think what he can do for each and every one of you
    love ans prayers silverbell and family
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Marlene, I am rejoicing with you for what the Lord is doing in your life and Robert's! That is so wonderful!

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Your answered prayer with us! How gracious our Lord is when we put our faith and trust in Him!

I am sincerely happy for you and your husband.

God bless and keep you both.

Shalom, Shirl