PRAISE THE LORD WITH ME EVERY ONE ABOUT DEVIN

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by HARTS, Aug 12, 2003.

1. HARTS

HARTS New Member

TO ALL THAT IS ON THIS SITE .THANK-YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THEY HAD TO POSTPONE DEVIN SURGERY UNTILL TODAY HE HAD A LITTLE INFECTION AND THEN WENT TO SURGERY AT 7 THIS MORNING (TUESDAY) MY SON CALLED ME AT 11 A.M. AND SAID HE CAME OUT OF SURGERY AND THEY TOOK HIM OFF ALL THE MACHINES AND HE WAS HOLDING HIS OWN PRAISE THE LORD THE DOCTORS SAID THAT IT WAS HARD TO GET BEHIND HIS HEART BUT THEY PATCHED HIS LITTLE HEART. AND RONNIE CALLED ME AT NOON AND SAID HE WAS BACK IN HIS ROOM AND HE SAID GOTTA GO MAMA GOT TO GO SEE MY BOY.GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT LIFTED MY GRANDSON UP .GOD OPENED DOORS FOR ME AND I GET TO GO TO N.CAROLINA TO SEE HIM IAM SO EXCITED.THANK-YOU JESUS
    MY SON WANTS ME TO PRINT ALL OF THE RESPONSES FROM YOU ALL SO HE CAN PUT IT IN HIS BABY BOOK,SO HE CAN SEE THAT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WERE PRAYING FOR HIS RECOVERY. IAM PRAISEING THE LORD HALLELUJAH.
    THANKS AGAIN
    BEVERLY
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

on a hot, so is GOOD NEWS from a far country.....Praise God and Thank you Jesus for answered prayer. Thank you for sharing the good news, we all need to hear the Praise Reports
    Takesha
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For all His many blessings, especially today for little Devin.

Thank you Beverly for being so quick to let us know the wonderful news that prayer was answered for your family and that precious little guy.

God bless, and may His hand stay aways near your grandson.

Shalom, Shirl