Praise!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, May 7, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

My sciatic pain I was having so bad is gone today, completely! It was so bad for the past 2 weeks and even yesterday. At night when laying down, it felt like my hips were broken. Nothing relieved it. I never took any pain pills because I do not tolerate them very well. I almost took one last night but didn't, instead took Klonopin to help me sleep. All day I have had no pain in that area! I have a weakness there and it could come back as I have 2 herniated disks and lots of other back problems, but today I am praising the Lord for easing this pain for me.
    I just wanted to share that with you, my special friends!

Hugs,
    Harmony

[This Message was Edited on 05/07/2002]
  2. andi

andi New Member

I'm so glad you're feeling better-back pain can be a bugger! I have a lot of back pain but never really appreciate it until I get an occaisional real bad flare...it's like there's no way to get away from the pain. It feels good to feel good,huh? Take care.
    God Bless,
    andi
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Sure glad you are getting relief from that back. I know pain in the back, its the worst.

Thank God for His kind mercy toward us.

God Bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  4. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Praise God for easing your pain, Harmony. I will pray for continued blessings for you. Deena