pray for angry husband

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by imgreat, Dec 6, 2003.

1. imgreat

imgreat New Member

With all that I'm dealing with, my husband has been angry and refusing to talk with me. We've had issues all our married life. But when he gets mean, people pray and then he softens up. Please pray, I feel so worn!!
    Debbie
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, Please watch out over Debbie and her Husband, stand beside her Husband, hold his hand, and guide him closer to you. Let him feel your presence, so that he will have a sense of comfort and peace. Give Debbie this same sense of peace and comfort, and also the strength to endure. Lord, please take away this mean streak in her husband, and fill him with Love and Joy, and show him how many blessing he has in his life. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for you and your husband. I hope God softens his heart and opens his eyes so he will see how hard this is on you.

Take care,
    Sandy
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I can so understand how you feel. Especially when it comes around to the holidays. My husband in the past has also had a anger problem. We worked it out somehow. I think through becoming Christians, taking Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour into our hearts, and out sons hearts/family hearts. Still at times, the anger resurfaces, and It gets to me too. So, saying a prayer for you. Then having some hard times too with things at home, and sending a prayer up for my family also.

I tend to worry, concern myself so much with others, I forget about myself. Please, when times get tough like for you right now, remember you, your beliefs, your inner strength.

5. dash

dash New Member

Jesus surely is your hope in this situation and Hebrews says
    Heb 6:19-20
    19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a {hope} both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil,
    20 where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.
    (NAS)

Lord Jesus, our hope is in you to bring peace to Debbie's husband's heart. Please reveal yourself to him in this and every area of his life. By faith I ask these things. I also ask to give Debbie your wisdom in this situation. Do not let her to worn down by her husbands anger. Give her grace and comfort and the ability to rest in you even in if turmoil surrounds her.

Della
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Honey, it seems the holidays brings out the worst instead of the better in people, its just so much hassle and trouble to simply celebrate the day set aside as our Lord's Birthdate, instead of being thankful, lots of us get caught us in this the wrong way.

I will pray that the Lord will remove the anger from your husbands heart, and it its place put kindness and love.

God bless Debbie, a lot of us know exactly where you are coming from.

Shalom, Shirl