Pray for Husband/ out of work

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Oct 14, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi there,
    Please could you pray that my husband would have a closer walk with the Lord.
    also he is going through something, He is battling an anxiety disorder.
    He keeps saying the anxiety is getting worse and he feels he is having some kind of break down.
    He is on wellbutrin but I don't think that helps that much for anxiety.
    I also think if he would pray he would feel so much better, he really needs to find a job soon, I don't seeing him looking that hard.
    thank you
    Lisa
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

of not having a job. Yes, I will pray for him. That the Lord will use all of this to speak to his heart, to open his eyes and put him on the right path.

As to the anxiety, does he get enough exercise. There are psychiatrists who as part of the treatment make their patients take up either running or brisk walking because this helps release the "good stuff" causing depression to lift, and taking away the anxiety. Also, is he consuming caffeine which is bad for anxiety?

God bless you and your husband.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying that for you and your husband as you go through this difficult time. I`ve had problems with anxiety too and its hard to live with. Is he on any kind of medication for it? It really helps anxiety alot, clonazepam works well for me.

Wishing you better days very soon.
    Sandy
  4. Lupian

Lupian New Member

the Wellbutrin is not working, and be honest about what he is experiencing. Depression is, or can be, immobilizing, which would make job hunting nearly impossible. Prayers on the way.
  5. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

God Bless
    Lisa