Pray for Marsha.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Those of you that have been here a spell remember Marsha; she lives in Corpus Christi....she has some needs for which prayer would surly help. She has applied for housing for those w/disabilities and I am praying that soon something will happen there. She said I was about the only one still writing her...and her computer is fixing to shut down a while. She is a dear sweet sister who needs our prayers. Love CactusLil'
  2. Sheli

Sheli New Member

I have not been here long, and so I do not remember Marsha, but I will keep her in my prayers as well. Take care...

Love,
    Sheli
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I remember Marsha, I have been asking about here in Emails to others, she just stopped writing me.

I was very concerned about her and her daughter.

I though she had gotten her apartment and that was why I had not heard from her, or that her computer was down.

I will surely continue to pray for her, and please tell her to drop me a line. Very sweet lady, and has lots of terrible problems.

I am so glad that she is writing you, at least I know she is alright, even if she isn't in that new place yet.

I know you will encourage her, you are a terrific lady!

Thanks for letting me know at least this much.

Tell her that she is in my prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Jude

Jude New Member

She is ia very dear lady that I had lost track of because I thought she had moved with her daughter and had not been to the board since the move. I especially remember her putting prayer petitions in her God Box. A box used to remember prayers for others. Sounds like she could use some prayers herself. Will do,

Jude