Pray for me and Hubby on trip

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by browneyelady48, Dec 3, 2006.

1. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

Me and hubby are living late tomorrow or early Tuesday morning pulling a ulity trailer from Fla. to Wichita Ks.

My daughter and sil brought a new house am we are taking the rest of her things she had left behind.

Its a long hard trip and I am in such pain, and no energy.
    One minute I am excited as can be because I will be with two of my grandchildren and the next minute I am praying for God to give me the strength.

They are having really bad weather and I always get bad sick out there.

So please all prayers will be appreciated for a safe trip ane that I can call the dr office tomorrow and get something called in for me.
    Love to everyone Brenda
  2. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

Just about anytime we have ever driven out there it is 20 to 24 hours straight hard driving, sleeping alone a little bit. We do drive the limit.

But we have never driven this far with our two little dogs. They like to ride but I dont know about this long of a trip so we will be stopping alot for them.
    have a bless day Brenda
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

Praying for a safe trip for you and your hubby. Praying for energy and as little pain as can be!

Love, Pepper
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm praying for you to have a safe and pleasant trip.
    Take Care
    Nancy
  5. webintrig

webintrig New Member

for you and your husband to have a safe trip. Also praying for you to be pain free and have a wonderful time with your visit there!

Always,
    webby
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

May God sit right in the drivers seat, offer safe travel, no pain, and all good things. Prayers for safety and some enjoyment too.