Pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Criket, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Criket

Criket New Member

You haven't heard from me yet. I am a born again Christian and serve my Lord as a busy member of Freedom Baptist Church. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I am at a low right now because of working more than my part time hours. I have 2 more weeks of working more hours. Please pray for my physical & spiritual strength; patience with my family; and to get to church on Sundays & Wednesdays. Where 2 or 3 or more are gathered in my name . . .
  2. Revella

Revella New Member

I understand the need for prayer spiritually and physically. I have been diagnosed with FM and Osteoarthritis. My husband is waiting on a liver transplant and my job supplies his insurance to cover the transplant. I have trouble getting to work everyday. It seems that Satan can always cause us both to feel worse on Sundays. I'll be praying for your spiritual and physical strength. I ask that you remember us also. We haven't been as faithful to church as we know we should be because of both our conditions. I truly believe that God hears and answers our prayers.
    Revella
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Cricket to the Worship board, will keep you in my prayers.

God Bless.
    Shalom, Shirl