Pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I have been having an awful, sharp, stabbing, shooting pain on the right side of my head today. The pain only last for a few seconds, but on a scale of 1-10, the pain is a 15.

i seem to get this pain about every 5-10 minutes and I can barley stand it for the few seconds that it does last. I feel like my head is being stabbed with a knife.I moved a week or so ago and do not have a new doctor yet, and i do not have the money to go to the ER.

Thanks for your prayers

Yesh
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm so sorry you're having such terrible pain! I'll be praying for you! I pray you can also find a good dr. too.
    Do you know anyone who can recommend their dr. to you? How about walk-in clinics? They're not as expensive as the ER.
    I hope you get to feeling better.

Love, Harmony
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Yesh,

I'll certainly pray that your pain goes away and start feeling better.

Danny
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for you so this bad pain goes away. I also get alot of stabbing pains in my head. My pain isn`t as severe as yours though. Please get to the doctor and get it checked out if it doesn`t let up soon.

Best wishes,
    Sandyz
  5. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

I pray that your pain subsides, and that your pain is just a temporary thing--not a symptom of something more serious.

I pray that you have the resources to get to a physician very soon, but what is found out is benign.

Hugs,
    Luann
  6. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm sorry that you are having so much pain. I will be praying for you.........Blessings, Judy
  7. Yesh

Yesh New Member

My head is feeling much better today. The pain on the right side of my head is gone, but i have been on the verge of a headache all day. Every little sound echos in my ears and casuse a little twinge in my head.

If my head is not feeling completly better by Monday i think i will make an appointment with my old doctor. The long drive will be worth it because with my Medicare and resident discount for medical care, I will not have to pay for the office visit.

Again, thank you for your prayers. I know your prayers are the reason i have not had the severe pain in my head today.

God Bless you all!!!

Yesh