Pray for missing brother, please!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by J-in-Ohio, Oct 30, 2003.

1. J-in-Ohio

J-in-Ohio New Member

My younger brother (36 years old) has been having a hard time with depression for a few years now. He lives across the country from most of us. He's had his heart broken a few times and every time he gets promoted at work he has to transfer (3 times in the past couple of years). So every time he just gets comfortable and makes friends he has to up and move. I'm sure this all contributes to his depression. Apparently, in May he said he quit his job and may be coming home for a visit. Never returned our calls to him. Recently, a collector called a family member looking for him and now his phone is disconnected. No one has heard from or about him in over a month. No one knows where he is or where to look for him.

He is such a great guy, got it all--looks, personality, intelligence, sensitivity (his sensitivity can be a blessing and a curse). We are all so worried. Please pray that God will watch over and protect him and lead him back here so we can help!
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will pray for your brother and your family as you all must be very worried about him. I have a brother that even though our situations may be different, he dissappears for months on end and has us all worried about him, does not call or keep in touch and we have no way of knowing if he is allright. It is a big worry for the family.

I will pray for your brother and pray that the Lord will lead him to get in contact with someone so you all will know that he is safe.
    Lisa
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello J,

I will pray for your brother and hopes he show up soon or calls.

Dear Lord, please guide J's brother back to his family and also guide him closer to you. Bring him peace,comfort ,and strength to endure. Give him the wisdom to do the right thing and let be safe.

Danny
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for your family to hear from your brother. This does sound so serious.

Please let us know when you do hear from him.

May the Lord keep him, and care for him wherever he is right now.

God bless hon,

Shalom, Shirl
  5. pegasis

pegasis New Member

Father I ask You to send your peace and blessings to J's brother and her family. Please God be with them in this, there time of need. Hold them in the palm of your hand and guide her brother back home . Keep him safe until they can be reunited with on another. In Jesus's name we pray, Amen
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Is there any news of your brother? I am still praying for his safe return home, even a phone call from him to your family.

Know that he is still in my prayers....

Shalom, Shirl
  7. bakron

bakron New Member

please let us know when you hear something.

Will keep not only your brother, but your whole family in my prayers as you wait this out.

May God grant you all the peace that passes understanding that only He is able to provide, and may God grant your brother that same peace.

L, Jeannette
  8. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will be praying for your brother and your family.............Blessings, Judy
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your brother also. I hope he turns up safe and sound.

Sandyz
  10. J-in-Ohio

J-in-Ohio New Member

No one has heard anything from him yet. I think someone needs to go to CA to start looking, but not sure where to start. This is so disturbing. We're all kind of at a loss for what to do right now. I just pray God will protect him whereever his is.
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For your brother J. Maybe it would be wise to call the authorities in California and alert them to the fact that he is missing.

If you think it necessary, call the 'John Walsh' show on tv.

In the meantime will continue to pray for his safety, and that you all know what it is that you need to do.

God's blessings and mercy going out to all of your family.

Shalom, Shirl