Pray for Sheli

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

We need to be in prayer tonight for Sheli.
    You might have read her post on the painful lumps under her arm. She did go back to the Dr. and she said it is a cyst and the other are lymph nodes fighting the infection. The Dr. did lance it and take a sample to be tested. She was going to go back to the Dr. today to find out what the Dr. was going to do next. I'm sure she'll keep us posted on it but I just wanted you all to say a prayer for her. Thanks!

Love,
    Harmony
  2. Sheli

Sheli New Member

Harmony, thank you so much for this post. I know that this will help so much, and I am so grateful for a friend like you who would do this for me. And Faye, thank you so much for your prayers. A small update is posted on the other board, but basically we have no answers back yet on the tests. She has switched my antibiotics and is still watching me closely. Other than that, your prayers are much needed and much appreciated. I will keep you updated. God bless...

Love,
    Sheli
  3. Gail8899

Gail8899 New Member

I'm so glad that you went to the dr, and I'll be praying that they find the antibiotic that works best for your situation.

...Gail
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have been praying for Sheli, now will pray for her tests too.

God bless,
    Shalom, Shirl