Pray for Shirl

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I also think we should pray for Shirl as she has begun a new task of being a Moderator. I thank the Lord that she was willing to do this and I know she is a wonderful addition to it.

She is always so faithful to pray for all of us and to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome. It also as you know is a big job and I pray that God will direct her in it along with the great job Jackie and Mikie are already doing too.

Thanks, Shirl, Jackie and Mikie!

Love,
    Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 04/11/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/11/2002]
  2. Sheli

Sheli New Member

I too am very grateful for Shirl, as she has been a great help to me in many many ways since the first day I came here. She continually gives of herself and we are so blessed that she has taken on this new responsibility to help Mikie and Jackie in their task to keep this place a wonderful safe haven and healthy environment for all. You're all three in my prayers, and I thank you for all you do. God bless...

Love,
    Sheli
  3. Gail8899

Gail8899 New Member

Being a moderator is not an easy job. All of the moderators need prayer. (believe me, I've been there) Congrats again to you Shirl. You are a blessing.

....Gail
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Shirl I hope you got my email. Nice to know you are here for us at all times. Godspeed. Lil'
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I do so appreciate all of you here. Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I am trying to do my best here, and a whole lot of prayer going into this too.
    I have no human idea why the 'powers that be' choose me to be a Moderator, as there are so many here who KNOW so much more than I do about drugs, treatment, doctors, even the computer for that matter. All I can see is that for reasons known only to God I was asked. Thats the only answer I can find for this one.

Lil, I did not receive an Email from you? I just checked, not there. Heres the address:
    ShirlShalom@aol.com

I am so proud of the work the Lord has done on this board! It just makes me feel so good to see so many people coming here for spiritual needs.

This is truly answer to prayer, right Harmony?

In case anyone is interested, I consider Harmony my prayer partner! She has a special touch from the Lord with people.

Take care, and lets let go and let God!

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

What a sweet message. I thank you for the kind words you had for all of us.

Shirl will do a great job because her heart is in the right place.

Love, Mikie