Pray for the Greg Laurie and Family death in family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by daylight, Jul 26, 2008.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

Greg Laurie's son Chris was killed in a car accident. To those who don't know Greg laurie is the Pastor at Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside Ca. . He also runs the Harvest Crusade which is next month in CA.
    Chris's wife is also pregnant with their second child.
    My heart is broken . I grew up with Greg as my Pastor for years and you can't help aching about all this.
    Pray for the up and coming HArvest crusade as Greg and their family will need it.

God bless you all,
    PRAY ALOT GOD IS GOING TO DO A HUGE MIRACLE HERE!
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

HI DAYLIGHT...

I heard of this heartbreaking news yesterday and was so overwhelmed! The Lord has used Greg Laurie in such a mighty way.. it is just hard to understand how this could happen!! But there is so much we do not understand this side of Heaven!

I have been praying... and trusting that the God of all hope, love,grace and mercy will comfort the entire family and friends of Chris Laurie!!

Blessings... CarolK
  3. daylight

daylight New Member

This is the second time that a Pastor over at Harvest
    has lost a child. I can't even imagine the grief.
    I went to Harvest for about 20 years and now live to
    far away to attend. The crusade this year is going to
    be the largest ever and I know that so many miracles are going to come out of this tragedy.
    I remember growing up there hear Greg preaching and talking
    about Chris. How he raised them to love the Lord ,when they were baptized, all the "young boy" stuff. How Chris and his friend help out at the church.
    Even though I wasn't friends with them Greg made you feel like you were part of his family in a way.
    This is a hard one but I know that they will get through this grief and come out stronger.

4. windblade

windblade Active Member

..in prayers also for this tragic loss.

Praying for all in the family, and church family.

So sorry,
    Judy
  5. poets

poets Member

I'm so sorry to hear this news. You can be assured that I'll remember everyone involved in my prayers.

May you feel God's presence and may He give you peace.

Love,
    Meg