Pray for Trixxi

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Dec 9, 2006.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

I was glancing through the FM board and there is a mother there***Trixxi***whose son committed suicide by hanging himself. She's having a really hard time handling the holiday season.

I can not begin to imagine the pain of losing a child, especially in such a way, my heart is just breaking for this mother.

Please join me in prayer for her.
    Thanks everyone
    Nancy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My sincere sympathy, condolences and prayers.
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have no words to express my sincere sorrow for your situation. I lift you up to the Lord as only He knows how to comfort you at this time. God loves you and wants you to know that.

Love,
    Nancy
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

I will be thinking and praying for you as you go through this difficult time. My b/f's nephew committed suicide and it is very very hard to understand and try to deal with.

You seem to search and search for answers and you seem so alone. Always know that God is right there beside you and he knows exactly how you feel and he will give you strength in your time of need.

We are all here to listen and offer support when you need us. I am so sorry that you are going through this- and it is especially hard around the holidays.

HUGS-Kriket
  5. cathugs

cathugs New Member

I' ve lost a baby brother on March 12;2006, due to suicide. He took a .357 magnum gun and took half his head off.

That is still laying heavey on our hearts, because his dd
    had him cremated.
    this was foreign with our up bringing.But...we had to respect her wishes.

She promised the family that she would have the ashes buried at the foot of our mothers grave.

How ever she started drinking, and getting locked up for
    a bunch of crimes.

Then she lost her 2 little girls to foster homes, then I think their daddy finally got custody.

So we feel like we're still hanging in limbo with no
    closure.

Then on the last of Jan. my sister's only child took his life with a double barrelled shotgun under his chin.

He left behind 2 baby daughters and wife My poor sister has about lost her mind over this. I don't know how she keeps holding on.Well.. yes I do. Only by the grace of God.

Please remember Jesus is walking beside you.
    When you look back and see just one set of foot prints
    Well then sweet trixie, that is when he is carrying you.

Just ask your Higher Power for strength TO SEEYOU THROU.

Tender warm hugs from{{{{{{{cathugs{{{{{{{{{{{{