Pray for us all.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

It is a given we are commanded to pray for that which we need. Heavenly Father knows our needs, but lest we know them, for what good is it? We are here to learn, and learn to be humble. I try to follow the teachings of Christ and ask for what I need. This took some work as I was a rather stiff-necked person a goodly part of my life. I humbly repeat and acknowledge to Him, how much yet I need to study, learn, pray for and make a part of my life the gifts of the spirit.

I love each of you who come to this forum seeking whatever it is you may need. Often I need validation; sometimes I need to know someone out there in space understands a bit of what we each go through; similar yet different.

Pray for my home. Being a Mother is the highest calling and most of that groundwork is in the home. My son just turned ten and if I am to honorably due my stewardship under God as William's mother, my home must be a place of peace and not discord. It has been a rough summer with his father surfacing after ten years wanting to play Dad; this is tough on any child. So pray for my home. That is will be a place of peace, of learning and love. CactusLil'
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Dear Lil, you are so right, your home is the place for rest, peace and if possible without discard!

Other than our Worship of our Lord, our raising our children is our next God given charge. Not always an easy task when others interfere with our daily walk with Him and our daily teaching of our children.

Will pray for peace in your refuge, your home, I pray the Lord Himself puts a hedge around your home, that His love be ever present, and that He will be the head of your household, as it should be!

Blessings for you and your family Lil, many blessings.

Shalom, Shirl

3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Thank you for always being here for others and reminding us of prayer night. I have been praying for you and Will and will keep lifting you up in prayer. I know you have been going through a lot. Keep trusting, as I know you do, and God will lead you in all His ways. God bless you, Lil!

Love,
    Harmony
  4. teddie

teddie New Member

I pray that god gave you the strength, to build your home
    starting with brick and continue to make it strong brick by brick.I pray if your house was built with straw,you have the strenth to start agian with brick.

I pray that god gives you the strength and wisdom to do what is needed to be done. I pray god gives me the strength too. your friend from the writers forum barb.