Pray help for us

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by gailette, Oct 31, 2003.

1. gailette

gailette New Member

Hello I have early onset alzheimer and I need help in praying for my granddaughter.Who has changed.age 15.Her mother think it her new friends.The Dad is in another town with new wife and three young children.Make it short granddaughter may come to live here this will be hard.My daughter need help and cab do it.This will put alost on her grandfather.My granddaughter was going to talk to foster care for help.We have to be very lucky to get a good foster parnet.I know there are some out three,but the need is hard to find these family.Some do it for other reason.
    We foster this daughter tell we could get the court to let us adoped her.So my daughter may think every one would be good.
    I need pray to help this young girl.And if she come here that we are able to do it.It want be good the stress on my sickless.My husband I prayed this morning together.I been praying myself,but it hard to finish my prays.I know I have help when I pray,but more pray are better.
    Thank you from my soul in this help. Garnette
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

hELLO Garnette,

I will be praying for both of you.
    God bless you both.

Danny
  3. gailette

gailette New Member

I am feeling less stress.Thanks Danny.Garnette
  4. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will be praying for both of you.............Blessings, Judy
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Garnette, and your granddaughter. The change for her might make all the difference.

My granddaughter, about a year ago, had fell in with some very bad young people.

I did ask for prayer right here on this board, and believe me things started happening so fact it was like wirlwind taking place!

We got my granddaughter to my house , I kept her here till her Father came for her, and she has been fine since. She was very angry with me at the time, but thanks me now.

The people she was with are now mostly in jail, very bad crowd this child got involved with.

She was raised in the country, and had no 'street smarts' at all. She was 18 years old at the time, but acted more like a 15 year old.

There are some wonderful, sincere prayer Warrior's on this board, and they take a prayer request to heart and pray like they are praying for one of their own.

Will pray for your precious granddaughter like I prayed for mine, so the Lord will turn her completely around. Lets pray she will be a help to you, instead of a hinderance.

I am also praying for your health, and that the Lord will give you the strength to do whatever job He sets before you.

God's greatest blessings going out to you and yours.

Shalom, Shirl

6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Garnette, I'm still here praying for you also.
    Anything specific today that you need praying for?

Danny
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Out for you and your granddaughter Garnette.

Let us know how things are going if you can.

God bless.........

Shalom, Shirl