PRAY

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by wordwarrior, Aug 3, 2008.

1. wordwarrior

wordwarrior New Member

Hi All-

This Tuesday my ex has to go before the court (in the building I work) for breaking the restraining order. He called me twice, and there is a no-contact order. He is trying to wriggle out of it by saying he "called by accident". This man does this sort of thing constantly, charms the authorities, and gets away with it.

Please pray from tomorrow to Wed. that the Judge will review the supporting paperwork I will hand in tomorrow and teach this guy a lesson so he leaves me alone. Technically he should serve 30 days in jail, but most judges are lienient. Pray that this judge is "no nonsense" and sees that my ex is just trying to terrorise me.

Thanks-

Wordwarrior
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying also that your ex will get the penalty he deserves!

Praying for the judge's enlightenment.

I've been very inspired by your testimony.

Judy
  3. Buzybee

Buzybee New Member

Wordwarrior,

I have not read any of your posts before this but I can tell from this post you need prayers.

I pray for your safety Wordwarrior.

I pray that your ex learns that controlling another person is not the answer, and that he learns to just let you go.

I pray that you stay strong through this entire process and that God shows you the way.

God bless you,
    Buzy
  4. Buzybee

Buzybee New Member

Wordwarrior,

I have not read any of your posts before this but I can tell from this post you need prayers.

I pray for your safety Wordwarrior.

I pray that you and your ex both find happiness in your lives.

I pray that you stay strong through this entire process and that God shows you the way.

God bless you,
    Buzy
  5. wordwarrior

wordwarrior New Member

Thanks for your prayers - I need them! Court is tomorrow, and from what I hear they will shift this to Hackensack where the big cases go. Pray that this happens, as if it remains in the small court he will likely get away with it --- again.

Thanks-

Wordwarrior
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for it to go to Hackensack. I know the area.

Judy
  7. wordwarrior

wordwarrior New Member

Hi-

Just found out today this will be heard in Hackensack! Thanks for all your prayers - God heard them and answered - but please don't stop. This will probably be heard in a few weeks. I'll keep you updated!

Wordwarrior
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Great news.

Will be waiting for updates, and still praying!

Judy