**Prayer alert***

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

As we come together this evening for prayer, Please, Please pray for those in the north eastern states and canada that are out of power. I am sure that some who use these boards are being effected by what is happening there.
    Also, I am having a bit of a problem with my computer right now...It's running really slow.I will log back on later this evening to catch up on posts on the board. I'm pretty sure it's not the bug going around. Anyways let's keep praying for those who are stuck without power!!!
    Love you all...see you in a little bit.
    Takesha
  2. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

for everyone affected tonight. My puter is running slow too. WhutZup with that?

Just incase no one has mentioned this before sweetie, thank you for taking the time to post, and work on this board with your prayers and organizing. What a blessing you are to me. You make my heart smile when I see your name. I have developed so many sweet friends here. I am Blessed!
    Love,
    *jewel*
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

for all the nice things you said. I am glad that everyone else is so glad. Reminds me of that song.." He has made me glad, He has made me glad, I will rejoice for He has made me glad." But like I said on my post to Debbie, It's all of us being willing to be used, and the blessings of God that makes this all work.
    I know right now, God is also at work helping those poor people without power. I kept thinking as I was watching the news that some of those people walking home probably have fibro, or Cfs, or Lupus or etc. etc. I can't imagine having to walk 5 hours to get home at the end of the day.
    Everyone is having problems with their puters, this happened back in the spring and this site crashed...I stand against that in the name of Jesus!!!
    See you all tomorrow, Lord willing..Sweet Dreams
    Takesha
  4. selma

selma New Member

I'm praying for them and all those that have died thru out the world from the heat ewave in Europe.
    Love and huggs, Selma
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I can hardly get a a message opened, but I kept trying to get this one to work for me!!!

I have been praying all day long for the people in the Blackout, I heard it on the 5pm news, and have prayed off and on since then.

The board is very slow, almost not working.

I also want to let all those with prayer requests tonight know, that I am praying for them, even though I can't open their posts. God knows their needs.

Blessings all around, and prayer going up for everyone.

Shalom, Shirl