PRAYER CHAIN for all in the path of the MONSTER HURRICANE KATRINA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Francey54, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Hi Everyone:

I am back. I had a bad two weeks healthwise, but that is history now. Our major concern at this time is for ALL the people who are in the path of this Super Hurricane. Shirl and anyone else in Lousiana, Alabama, Mississippi and further inland, we are praying for you.

PLEASE PRAY AND BUMP:

"Oh Heavenly Father, we ask for your mercy for all the living beings in the path of Hurricane Katrina.

May the winds die down before they hit land.

May your hand stretch out and shield them from harm.

May the light beam from your heart lead them to safety.

May the Angels surround and protect all properties".

We thank you Heavenly Father for your protection of all in the path of this unprecedented event. AMEN.

I send you all love and tender hugs,

Francey
    [This Message was Edited on 08/28/2005]
  2. JerseySue

JerseySue New Member

up for all those in Katrina's path. God Bless and keep them safe.
    Gentle Hugs Sue
  3. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I pray for those who have no other place to go! They are the innocent,and for those who mistakenly decided to "ride it out", and all those who are seeking places of safety.

The city and all those who remain will be devastated if it goes on as the predict. Their homes and businesses with be gone,

Bless them, O Lord, and led them to safety.

May you watch over them in the upcoming hours.
  4. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Hey Guys:

I know you are out there. I am sure you can put your blessed thoughts into words to be added to this chain. Anything that comes from the heart is a prayer. Lets make this a huge chain of loving prayers for our fellow beings who are in such harms way.

God Bless you all.

Soft hugs,

Francey

5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Asking for God`s protection for all living creatures in this hurricanes path. God bless them and keep them safe.

Sandy
  6. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Praying for all those who live in the path of the storm. Give them strength to survive the devastation now and the aftermath in the days and weeks to come.

I pray for all the relief workers who are giving of themselves to help those who cannot evacuate and who may be left with nothing.

Kathy.

7. nina2

nina2 New Member

I pray our heavenly father will send his angels to protect all the poor souls caught in this horrible storm.

I pray they watch over the innocent animals left behind and the poor who could not reach safty.

The children and the handicapped , and even the stubborn souls who could have left but didn't.

I pray for a miracle , and mercy for all.
    nina
  8. Nanledaroe

Nanledaroe New Member

Adding my prayers for all those in the path of this storm. God, please let my in-laws in Baton Rouge be alright. They are not evacuating and my mother and father in law are going to ride it out in their mobile home. Please let them make it through this.
    Nancy
  9. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Place your arms around that area where the hurricane will be hitting, and your arms around all those people who lie in the way of this horrible hurricane. Let them know that you are near. There is hope in you.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that when things are happening all around us, and there is panic. But, through those who are yours, may you comfort those in desperate need and long for hope. There is hope in you.

Help all through this time who may loose loved ones, and let those who do feel your warm love. Hold them close. There is hope in you.

Hold those close that have fear and are homeless with no place to go. There is hope in you.

Hold those close who have no money and no place to go. There is hope in you.

Let all realize how much you do love and care. There is hope in you.

Sometimes all seems so hopeless, let those who are suffering through this time of the hurricane know through your great love, and through hose of yours who are reaching out, that hope is possible. There is hope in you.

In the name of Jesus I pray these things, AMEN.
  10. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

I've been praying for everyone down there. I was reading that they are letting people into the stadium down there. I think about all those people using walkers, wheelchairs, breathing machines, and on and on. Praying that this doesn't hit land. That it turns before.
  11. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

You are all wonderful. Your heartfelt prayers are coming from the heart and our fellow beings in the path of the hurricane are being touched even if they don't know it.

Another prayer:

I pray dear God for all the defenseless animals that are left behind to fend for themselves. Many will perish, others will be injured. Please send immediate assistance to them after the storm so they they may find comfort in someones loving and caring arms.

Bless all the people of FEMA, the American Red Cross, The National Guard and other emergency agencies who will be there to help those who are in need of assistance after Katrina leaves there doors. AMEN.

Francey
  12. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

I see we have another post "Shirl in Hurricane" and many are posting there. I am glad. Let's keep it up.

This is a prayer chain post, so for all who want to add a special hearfelt prayer, please do so.

Love and hugs,
    Francey