pRAYER FOR 12 YR OLD DOG

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

hE HAS =BEEN SUCH A GOOD DOG AND i THINK WE WILL SOON NEED TO MAKE THE DECISION NO ONE LIKES TO THINK ABOUT

WHEN i GOT HOME FROMN WORK TODAY, HE WAS HAVING A HARD TIME BENDING HIS HEAD, THEN ACTING LIKE HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE AROUND ANY LIGHT.I WENT AROUND AND SHUT OFF ALL OF THE LIGHTS, AND THEN FINALLY HE LAYED DOWN & WENT TO SLEEP.
    iF YOU ALL COULD kEEP rINGO IN YOUR PRAYERS i WOULD REALLYH APPECICATE IT.

tHANK YOUY!!!

bEADLADY
    [This Message was Edited on 10/19/2007]
  2. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

I will be praying for Ringo and also for you to know what to do in this situation. I know it is a difficult one to make. You are in my prayers.

Hugs in Christ,
    Mimi
  3. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I had to put my 18 month old doggie to sleep several weeks ago. your heart just aches for them not to suffer, but you don't want to lose them either. We become so attached to our pets. Soft hugs and I'm saying a prayer for your dog.
  4. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

i know what you are going through our lab lucy had broken her leg about 6 mos ago the vet said she was so over weight that he was worried about it healing, the 5 months later i noticed a big swollen spot on her face i thought she had been stung i took her to the vet and it was a tumor turns out she had bone cancer, i kept her home for two days so i could say goodbye.when we put her down she went in literally 10 seconds the vet said she had to have been ready to go if she went that quickly.i pray that ringo has no pain and that you will be at peace with your decision, animals are such joys like kids they give so much. good luck to you. laura
  5. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

He had a pretty good day today and we even took a short walk.

He ate good and wagged his tail & let me brush him and even played squukie today.

then he came home and crashed out on rug.

****I have to be faith full about giving him his medicine.