Prayer for a Friend

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Esoteric, Feb 7, 2002.

1. Esoteric

Esoteric New Member

Please say a prayer for my friend Roxann, whose daughter was killed by a drunk driver while she was walking home.

The court case will be in April and she needs all the strength she can to help get her through this...

Esoteric
  2. homeskillet19

homeskillet19 New Member

just said a prayer for her, My heart goes out to her, the lose of a child must be devastating.
    Denise
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have just prayed for your friend, and will add her to my prayer list.

How terribly sad to lose a child. God bless her aching heart.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. willow

willow New Member

Dear Esoteric,
    Sorry I didn't get your request last night, but I just prayed for Roxann. I can't think of a worse pain, than to lose a child, regardless of their age. Please let Roxann know that people here care and have and will pray for her. There's just no words of comfort that I can think of, so I have asked the Holy Spirit, which is our comforter, to keep His arms around her. I now have added her to my prayer list.

When did this happen?
    Love and Prayers, Willow
  5. Esoteric

Esoteric New Member

Thank you so much for your prayers, I will pass these along to my friend.

December will forever be a difficult month for her!

Esoteric
  6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Esoteric, I am late in posting but I have prayed for Roxann. What a terrible thing to go through, losing a child. I can't imagine. I will continue to pray for her and the family.
    God can give extra special comfort and strength to see her through this.
    Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  7. oscar

oscar Guest

Esoteric I am new here and just read your message.I am praying and will pray for Roxann. God will give her strength and with all of us praying for her whe will feel our strength go right through her.

Lee
  8. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

I am praying for her and tell her that I mourn with her. Love and Hugs, Rose
    [This Message was Edited on 02/20/2002]
  9. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

Esoteric how tragic! so sorry to hear that! I'm sending my prayers.
    Love, Brownsuga