Prayer for a friend's daughter-in-law

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ksimmons, Mar 31, 2004.

1. ksimmons

ksimmons New Member

My friend's daughter-in-law has non-small cell lung cancer. She is only 27 years old and has three small children. She is going for a brain scan today because she has been having a lot of headaches. Please pray for her and peace for the family. Thanks.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry to hear that this young mother has lung cancer. I will be sending lots of prayers up for her and her family. Please let us know how she`s doing.

God bless,
    Sandy
  3. ksimmons

ksimmons New Member

The results of the scan were clear - the cancer has not spread to her brain. PTL!!
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

That is good news that it hasn`t spread to her brain. Thank God for that. I will continue to pray for her and her family. They will have a tough road ahead of them but hopefully she will be ok.

God bless,
    Sandy
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

your friends daughter in law, it is so sad when young Mother's are that ill.

Will keep her in my prayers, please keep us update on how she is doing.

God bless........

Shalom, Shirl
  6. dash

dash New Member

God is God of miracles. It is wonderful that the brain scan is clear. I am praying tonight that your daughter-in-law's friend feels the presence of God as she goes through this illness.

I know that God can heal us through miracles and through medicine. I am praying that those treating her will have wisdom, skill, and compassion and that a whole network of friends and family give her the support that she needs.

Della
  7. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, please hear my prayers for this lady and stand by her side thru this crisis, hold her her hand and give her peace, comfort, and the strength to endure. I pray for all the Drs that will be treating her also, for the wisdom they need. All of this i pray in the name of Jesus amen.

Danny
  8. ksimmons

ksimmons New Member

She was admitted to the hospital last night. They did another scan and found cancer in several places of her brain. Please pray for this family. Only God can give you peace at a time like this.