Prayer for a positive future

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hiyouall, Mar 28, 2004.

1. hiyouall

hiyouall New Member

I'am a christan, but I don't go to church. I'am hoping to find a church to go to someday but right now I just started to get help for depression and I'am still afraid to go anywhere alone. I have made one too many mistakes in my life and I hope that god will forgive me. Please pray for me to get the strength to continue to face the future.
    Thank you
  2. dash

dash New Member

I'm glad you stopped in and posted here and that you're starting to get help for your depression.

First off, there is nothing that you could have done that
    God will not forgive. You do not have to be a prisoner of your past. Christ paid the price for your sin on the cross, and forgiveness and salvation are the gifts He offer each one of us. All you have to do is receive that gift.

And if in the past you made that commitment to Him and have wandered away, He is waiting for you to run back into His arms.

Jesus is the one hope that you can cling to in an uncertain world. He understands your fears and wants to help bear those burdens.

Please, continue to get help and visit us here as often as you can.

God bless,
    Della

3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayer up for you today. Depression is very hard to live with, I`ve been through that also.

I agree with dash, God has already forgiven anything you have done wrong. You need to forgive yourself. God doesn`t expect us to be perfect but to love him and do the best we can.

I hope you feel better soon.

Sandy

4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Dear Lord I lift this woman up before you and ask that by the power of the Holy Spirit that you will give her a new direction in life.
    That she will walk in your will and can do all things through Christ who strengthens her.
    I pray Lord that you would deliver her from depression and give her hope for the future.
    In Jesus name I pray