Prayer For All In The Path Of The Storms

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Some areas may get hit twice with these two storms. My prayers go out for all who lie in their paths.

Love, Mikie
  2. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

Sometimes more damage happens out of a path of a storm. Just yesterday, it was raining bucketloads --- that of which I have never seen/been in. I was driving home and luckily found a spot and then the rains really came. I sat in car and waited it out..... qute a long time; no umbrella and it would not have helped. Later, I heard on the news that a couples car was submerged in water, they left the car and could not see that the electiric wires had fallen around their car. They were electrocuted. We have similiar cars and there are other similiarites. I, who have difficulty walking sat praying in car not realizing that someone else was engulfed not too far away. Boy, God can be gracious and yet those families are seeing things quite differently. All this and the 'real storms have not even arrived yet.' I do pray for all that may be in the storms path and for everyones' safety and protection -- each and everyday.
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm also praying for everyone that are in the paths of these terrible storms.

Blessings, Judy
  4. readalot

readalot New Member

I will also will be praying for the people in the path of the storms. I am in Idaho, so we don't get them here, but I feel for anyone who has to deal with a natural disaster. May the Lord bless you all, and keep you.

readalot
  5. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I will be praying for those in the path of the storm too, and especially for my youngest sister. She lives on the western tip of Florida, and from what I have seen on the news, the storm will pass over that area.

God Bless

Yesh
  6. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

safety and peace as these storms hit.
  7. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I will be praying for all of you who are in the path of the storms.

May God protect you and your families.

God Bless,
    Mary