prayer for best friend's son ..... call to military service.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Nov 18, 2003.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

please pray for strenght and protection for my friend's family.

her 19 year old son has been in the Army reserves since graduating.

he has been called for active duty. he leaves dec. 1st.
    this will be the first christmas away from home. also first time away from home except for training and monthly week-ends for reserves.
    even though they are proud of him it is such a scarey thing. He is still her baby.

Please remember him in your prayers and his family. his name is Eddy.

i told her what great prayer warriors you all were and it helped to relieve her heart some.

thank you all.
    in prayer kathyre
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I sure will pray for this young man. May he come back safe and sound. I`m always glad to see a post to pray for military people, its a reminder that they all desperately need our prayers. Its a very dangerous situation over there and in many parts of the world.

Take care,
    Sandyz
  3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

We ask that you would protect this young man that goes forth to serve his country

We believe that the wisdom of God will dwell in him, and no weapon formed against him shall prosper.

Lord be his strength and his refuge, We know that you will never leave or forsake him.

we ask that you would do the same for his family.

Thank you Lord that he shall not be afraid of the of the terror of night, nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness. nor of the destruction and suddn death that surprise and waste at noonday.

Thank you that he shall be far from even the thought of oppression or destruction,for he shall not fear;and from terror for it shall not come near him
    In jesus name we pray
  4. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will be praying for Eddy and his family, I know it has to be scary for him and his parents.............Blessings to them, Judy
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

His family, and all our boys that are in harms way. I pray for them daily, and their families.

Thanks for bringing this to us, its a scary time in this world these days......

God bless.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Takesha

Takesha New Member

And will be asking the Father to surround him with His Angels.

Takesha