Prayer for Cancer patient

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Would appreciate pray for my cousin, she was just operated on for a large cancer mass. She was doing well, but now she seems to be failing fast. They think the cancer spread after the operation.

Please say a pray for her, her name is Judi, and she is 68 years old, and is in a lot of pain.

Thank you all very much for all your prayers.....

Shalom, Shirl
  2. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Shirl,
    I am so sorry about your cousin Judi. I will say a special prayer for her and you. Here is a soft (((Hug))) You both are in my thought and prayers. God bless you

Kittycare
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in prayers for your cousin, Judi. For pain relief, and for God to work mightily in her life right now.
    Asking in His Holy Name, Amen.

With much love,
    Judy
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Shirl,

I will be praying for healing and blessing for your cousin

May God Bless her and her family and may she have peace and healing

hugs
    kgangel
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I pray that if it is God's will, that Judy will leave peacefully . I pray that medical people will ease her pain and she will be treated with gentle hands and loving people.
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will remember your cousin Judy...as I pray.
    Is it alright to request prayer for her at church tomorrow night?
    Cancer is awful pain...my dad had it...so I know. But, God is able to lift that pain.

I also know this is so hard for you and others to see her in pain. I will pray for you too!

Love....Mari
  7. TAM

TAM New Member

HI Shirl,

Your cousin will be in my thoughts and prayers along with you. She is blessed to have you for a cousin. I wish you and your cousin all the best. Take care, Tammy