Prayer for Family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BrownSuga, Feb 21, 2002.

1. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

Hi All!

My dear cousin lost her niece on tuesday, due to complications of the flu, she was 27yrs old. her daughter had taken her to the er. tuesday morning and the attendants in the er let her set in the waiting room for so long, and by the time they got to her she was gone. Autopsy showed nothing wrong with her other than the flu, said her body just shut down.

she has a 14yr old daughter who was with her when she passed away.

please pray for her and her family this childs mother is gone and the other sad part is, she don't know her father and now she feels as if she is all alone.

My heart has been torn up ever since this has happened, and my prayers are with her.
    Thanks All
    love To You!!

Brownsuga

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Suga, that is so very sad. I will surely pray for that young girl and for you. I sincerely hope she has family to take her in! How awful, to lose your Mom in such a way, and so young too.

The Lord will be her Father, He will also see to her welfare. God bless, and keep all of you.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

What a shocking and tragic thing. Makes me want to count my blessings....we just never know.

My prayers are for this child and for you; this is truly a tradgedy. Love CactusLil'
  4. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

.....life is so precious, we just never know what is around the corner. I pray that god will find a place for her daughter and bring comfort to all the family's souls.

Cathy
  5. misskitty

misskitty Member

This such a tragic death..the poor girl. My heart and prayers go out to the family

Hugs
    misskitty
  6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm late in responding to you on this but I want you to know I have prayed for this young girl and the family in the loss of her mother. May God wrap His loving arms around her and give her His special touch. God bless!
    Hugs,
    Harmony