prayer for friends nephew in heart surgery from car accident

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by britt, Nov 12, 2003.

1. britt

britt New Member

right now a friend of mines nephew is having open heart surgery for the next 2 hrs..he needs all your prayers...he was in a car accident yesterday and bruised his liver, his spleen was out of him ...among other things ...but right now he was bleeding from his heart into his lungs..he is a brother in christ...and his family can't understand why...so keep his family in prayer also.. I praise the Lord for all of you prayer warriors.
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Britt,

You will have my prayers for your nephew and I will pray that he comes thru fine with his surgery and makes full recovery.

Danny
  3. britt

britt New Member

danny, and everyone I will let you know how donnie is tomorrow and him and his family will definately need prayers for the recovery he will be facing...God bless..
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For your friends nephew, and for them also.

God's blessings for all of them.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your friends nephew as you requested. Hoping he makes a full recovery.

Blessings,
    Sandyz
  6. Showers

Showers New Member

Just want you to know I am remembering your friends nephew
    in prayer.

I am glad you let us know about this, please keep us informed.

Blessings to you,
    Sarah~
  7. britt

britt New Member

Praise God....Donnie has had his surgery last night and was in critical condition ...but this morning he is stable...The nurse said she didn't know what made her have the Dr. check out the heart thing cause it was something that usually only older patients have problems with but we all know it was all the prayng that was goin up to the Lord and it was Him nudging at her....thanks and praise our Lord Jesus Christ....