prayer for glasses

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Dec 23, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

this may seem a small thing but I haven"t been able to find my glasses since yesterday .we "ve looked everywhere and still can"t find them.
    I"ve been praying for help to find them, so please if you all could include this request in your prayers it would really help me. Blessings sixtyslady

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I ask God to help me find things all the time!!

Lord, you are everwhere, and know all things, these glasses may be lost to Sixtyslady, but you know where they are. Please help her find them, leader to look in the right place, she needs them to help her function and enjoy the day.

Thank Lord, in Jesus name i pray,
    Thank also, Father, for the gift of your son, Jesus.

Amen!
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

He finds things for me all the time. I often find them right where I looked - and they weren't there before!

Dear St. Anthony, sixtyslady needs her glasses. Please find them for her and let her discover them soon. She needs her glasses, St. Anthony, so please lead her to them in Jesus' name. Amen.

Love, Pepper
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Hopefully by now your glasses have appeared. We all do that with cell phones, keys and important mail.

There is a trickster that every time I go in Wegmans for groceries, while I am in there somebody moves my car! Plus, even look for a light blue caravan/voyager? Probably two in every aisle.

Let us pray that in the new year we don't lose what is left of our minds.

ps.... I have eye glass chains for around my neck.
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I sure hope that you have found them by now. I know how frustrating that can be!

Love...mari
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I haven"t found them yet.I can see but the light just really bothers me. they where photo grays and turn when going in and out side.I really need them.but I have faith that we will find them,its like they just vanished,I lost them in the house because I didn"t leave my house until last evening to go to my daughters to help clean her house for christmas eve. she had to work last nite the 7-7 shift and I knew she would"t sleep today if she needed to clean her house, shes having christmas for the family.
    but my glasses where missing before we went to her place,
    I just finally stopped turning the house up side down,I just have to have faith that God will show me where their at. Blessings sixtyslady.
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Did they turn up yet???

Hope so!
  8. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I found my glasses,thank you all for the prayers,its on my other post wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.
    hugs sixtyslady
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Isn't the Lord AMAZING!!!!!!!

and wrapped in foil. Who would have thought. Will give you something to laugh at years later. So glad you found them. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Love
    Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 12/26/2006]