Prayer for Harmony and Willow..........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I haven't seen these two Prayer Warrior's on the boards lately, the only thing could keep them away on a Thrusday Prayer Night, would be if they couldn't get here!

Let's keep them in prayer by name.

Thanks....................Shalom, Shirl
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Thanks for thinking of me, Shirl and for the prayers. I just got on for the prayer time.
    I have had a stressful, busy day but going to the Lord and having time with Him will put everything in the right perspective. I need to repeat...."I will trust Him, I will trust Him, I will trust Him.

I will lift all of you special people up in my prayers! I will go to Him now.
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I can tell the Lord has blessed you many times by the calm you give off. We will surely pray for and with you and Willow. Love Cactus.
  4. willow

willow New Member

Shirl,
    I'm here.
    That was very thoughtful of you, maybe I felt the prayers already because I haven't been able to get on all day. I have been very sick today. I did make several attempts this morning, but at church last night a lady who was sitting right in front of me had on some VERY strong perfume. I had to move to the other side of the church when she took off her sweater after about 20 min.

I woke up this morning with some pretty bad sinus problems. When I looked at the screen, my eyes just teared up so that I couldn't even see, it was so blurry.
    Anyway, I am better now, since mom brought me something to eat, my meds were able to work.
    I really appreciate you thinking of me and Harmony.

I went to the FMS/CFS board and the first thing I saw was Lil's post reminding everyone about tonight! I didn't realize it was Thursday! So, I jumped right over here, I have about 45 min. to read the requests. Thanks Lil!!!

Please continue to pray for my preacher's wife. She had to go back to the hospital for about 4 days last week. She had a triple by-pass and a valve replacement about 3 weeks ago, and a liver transplant almost 2 yrs ago. She is having complications from both, mostly now the heart. But, she seems to pull through, it can only be from prayer.
    Love and Prayers, Willow
  5. Pixie

Pixie New Member

Shirl, thank you so much for your prayers, willow was soooo sick yesterday, when I got to her, all she could was grunt, couldn't hold her head up, I made dinner for her, she took meds and felt better, a person with her problems can't make food for themselves at the point where she was, daughter at school, quad husband can't help, what I have to do is find a way to get help for her throat problem, she has to eat very slow, gets choaked, you can hear guggerling sounds, even fluids are a problem, this is not an oversite, but can't find help with no insurance, and although she can afford it, no company will take her with her illness, what do I do? doctors want help, she could pay, they still want do anything, I feel soooooo helpless, watching my own child choak and in such pain, So, Please, keep her in your prayers, and I do hope in the near future, someone, some where, some how, can find releif for so many of you that suffer this awful, dreadful, illness. May 3,4,5th I will be in Orlando Fl for a confrence for fms, hopefully willow will be able to go, mabe I can find the help we need, will keep trying until my dying day. bye for now, love and prayers to all.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2002]
  6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Lil, Thank you so much for your encouraging words to me. God bless you!
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Prayer for you will continue Pixie, and for your wonderful daughter and her family. I know somewhere, somehow we will all get relief someday.

You all are worst them me. I am sick, but my husband is fine, my children are grown, and I do spend a lot of time alone, but the Lord is always here with me and my pups (dogs), and they are the only responsibility I have to take care of except myself. I also know how it was to have a full family and feel this way too.

Lil, Willow and yes you Pixie have a tremendously full plate. I keep you along with Harmony and her family in my prayers every night, not just Thursdays.

YOu all are wonderful prayer warrior's, always respond to a prayer request, and are so kind to others on the main board.

You all have no idea what a blessing you are at times, just reading your posts to others! I do believe that the Lord has sent us all here for a purpose, and with His Grace we will get the job done for Him sake, whatever that job is.

Take care, and be confident of my consistent prayers. The Lord keeps you all on my heart, so how could I possible forget to pray for you?

I thank the Lord for all of you, you are a blessing in yourselves.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2002]