Prayer for Mikie...............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For all prayer Warrior's, Mikie is in a serious flare, and is in need of prayer.

Please join me in prayer for a speedy recovery for her.

Thanks to all of you, and God bless...........

Shalom, Shirl
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

We miss you and hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers up for you. May God comfort you and heal you.

Sandy
  3. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

Mikie...hugs to you and know you are in all of our prayers...thanks to you Shirl for your discernment of Mikie's needs.
  4. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I pray that you release Mikie from this flare, and that she regain any ground that she has lost. Give her the gift of a peaceful rest. Send her any help that she needs to get through this crisis

I pray this in Jesus' name,
    Della
  5. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

PLEASE BE WITH MIKIE AND GIVE HER COMFORT AND RELIEF FROM WHAT SHE IS BEARING RIGHT NOW. lORD, TOUCH UPON HER AND SURROUND HER WITH YOUR LOVE. STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO GET THRU THIS TIME OF NEED. BLESS HER AND HOLD HER CLOSE LORD. SHE IS ALWASY THERE FOR OTHERS LORD AND YOU HAVE BLESSED US ALL WITH HER IN OUR TIME OF NEED...NOW SHE NEEDS YOU LORD. PLEASE CARE FOR HER WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE AND CXOMPASSION

AMEN

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I really appreciate your prayers. I am doing so much better today but am not quite up to par yet. Probably by tomorrow.

I was really sick and know your prayers were what helped me weather the storm.

Love, Mikie
  7. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

Im glad you are feleing a little better Mikie! Im still praying for ya! You are always there for us...now its time we nurture you...even though its a "non-traditional" way of nurturing LOL...more like cyber-nuturing... HUGS and PRAYERS sent your way!!!God bless you!
    -Diane