Prayer for Momskelleygirl...................

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Bill mentioned on the CFS/FM board that Kelley is not well, but was afraid his computer would not let him get here to request prayer for her, so I am making the request for Bill in reference to Kelley.

Please pray for her...............

Shalom, Shirl
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying for Kelley.

Danny
  3. PrayerAngel316

PrayerAngel316 New Member

I will be praying for Kelley.

Blessings, Judy
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m also praying for Kelley. I hope she gets better soon.

Sandy
  5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I FOUGHT THROUGH MY BRAIN FOG & COMP. PROBS. JUST TO ADD MY 2 CENTS WORTH.... PRAY FOR ALL OF US FIGHTING THESE DA*NED DISEASES(DD'S) & FOR YOURSELVES.... WE ALL COULD USE HELP IN OUR BATTLES !!!! & GOD OFFERS THE BEST HELP !!
    Thanks to Shirl & all of you !!!!

TAKE CARE & BLESSINGS !!!!! billcamo.
  6. upnightowl

upnightowl New Member

Remembering Momskelleygirl and everyone with this horrible disease in my prayers. I wish her the best and I pray each night that a cure or at least a reason will be found soon, so we all can return to living each day pain free.

Wishing all a beautiful day and a blessed holiday

K

P.S. Will you also remember all the small children that will have no or little christmas this year, because this disease brings such hardships to their families. I wish with all my heart there truley was a jolly ole man. If I had the extra I'd send a gift.
  7. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

good enough to do this last night...so I'll do it now..I again ask for prayers for MOMSKELLEYGIRL.... I haven't heard of anyone that has heard from her for about 2 weeks..

Even though it's really none of my business... I'm concerned.... so a few extra prayers can't hurt !!!!

Blessings to all !!!!!! billcamo.

8. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Prayers do work.... Kelley is still with us !!!! And I know that more prayers can't hurt...
    I received a short email from her.... She sent it to me from a library comp. She hopes to have her comp. up & running in near future.... Thanks & blessings!!!! billcamo.
  9. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Praise the Lord Shirl. Just shows what the
    power of prayer can do.

Danny