Prayer for my 16 yr old please.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kgg, Jul 28, 2003.

1. kgg

kgg New Member

He has been chronically ill with this DD for years. I have homeschooled him off and on. Well, it's time to try again. He is going to attend a charter school that is 4 days a week, 5 hours a day and 3 subjects at a time. I hope that he can tolerate this. He needs success and he needs a life!

He has to be tested before he starts school. It is today at 11:00 Pacific time. He has testing anxiety. And poor memory and recall. Please pray for him.

Beyond praying for this test today, please keep him in your prayers for success in this schooling experience. He always seems to burn out from the stress of being in school. Thanks so much. I covet your prayers. -Karen
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I wish him every success.

Love, Mikie
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

for you both as it is difficult on you as well to watch him struggle so and not be able to just make all better. May He keep His Hand upon you both. love and peace, Rebel

P.S. Just wondering which illness is it that he has?
  4. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

for your son. It's bad enough just being 16 these days let alone having one of these DD's. I pray he will do well in school.

Take care......Kathi
  5. kgg

kgg New Member

He starts school August 12th. He has asthma, food allergies and intestinal yeast we are treating right now. He used to have epilepsy but he has supposedly outgrown it. Makes me wonder with the theory Cheney has about extra electrical activity in our brains. We are just now starting the testing for adrenal status. But basically he has CFS. The fatigue and cognitive component is what makes schooling so difficult to be successful. He is very bright but academic success is a trial, for sure.

A heartfelt thanks for your prayers. -Karen
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To pray for your son's health Karen, how sad that so young a child should have so many problems.

God bless hon..........

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

We come to you, Lord Jesus, in Faith Believing THY WILL BE DONE. AAMEN

Your son will also be in my prayers @ 10PM Central Time. [Wisconsin]. Marian