Prayer for my brother-in-law, Bob

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, Aug 20, 2004.

1. dash

dash New Member

To those who may not know, Bob is an ongoing prayer project here. He has "incurable" cancer that has metastized from his mouth and jaw to his shoulder. Today he had his last chemo (the doctor's attempt to slow it down), he will be very sick on Sunday as a result of this treatment.

My sister, too, will need prayers to deal with things. She has had her anti-depressant changed, so she is better emotionally. This Sunday, she will be missing a family event. She doesn't complain, because she counts every moment with him a blessing-but she still misses seeing everyone else.

Della
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

My heart goes out to Bob and Marie, Bob has been through so much and I know that this situation is very stressful for Marie. I'm continuing to pray for Bob, Marie and their family.

Blessings, Judy
  3. dash

dash New Member

I appreciate the prayer support. I just feel bad that I can't give her more physical help. I'm asking that God show me something practical that I can manage to do that would help relieve her burdens.

Della
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry to hear your bil has cancer. It sounds like he has been through so much with all this. I will be praying for him and his family.

God bless,
    Sandy