Prayer for my family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by meto, Oct 8, 2003.

1. meto

meto New Member

I have never posted on this board before I am diabetic and usually post there. My eleven year old son is having surgery on Friday on his ear. He had a very hard time waking up the first time he had this surgery so it makes us all a little nervous. I know that god is with him as well as he does. Please pray for us we can use all the pray we can get.

God Bless

2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello there,

Anytime a younster has surgery ,it is nerve racking on the parents.
    Dear Lord, Please be with her son during surgery, give him the comfort,peace, and strength. Let him feel you presence, and please hold his hand during this time. Also Lord, give this family the comfort in knowing that you are the almighty one and will be by their son the entire time. Let the surgery be a success. In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for your son too!
    Lisa
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for your son. Its so scary when kids have to have surgery. When my 12 yr old had his adnoids out, he woke up from the surgery and just screamed for 20 minutes. He also said he felt like he couldn`t breath. He was fine, just panicked a little the doctor said. Kids just react funny to it sometimes.

Best of luck with the surgery. Everything will be alright, don`t worry.

Sandyz
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Meto! So very happy to have you join us in prayer here, lots of wonderful Christian's on this board.

Will be praying for your boy for his operation tomorrow. The Lord so loves the little children, I know His hand will guide the doctors, and keep your son safe for you.

Please let us know how he is when you have the time.

God bless...........

Shalom, Shirl