Prayer for my friend.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by app5775, Jan 24, 2007.

1. app5775

app5775 New Member

Please pray for my friend today. She is going to her gynocologist/oncologist to verify if she may have cancer of her uterus. What was to be a common partial hysterectomy for fibroids turned up showing on the CAT scan a very real possibility of it being uterine or cervical cancer. She is of course quite scared. Her surgury is also this week. Prays are very much needed. thanks
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Prayers for your friend, very frightening news. I hope all goes well with her surgery. Please let us know the outcome. Also hugs and blessings.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

God Bless you app for coming here for prayer

I will gladly pray for your friend

May God be with you and her as well as her family as she goes through the upcoming sugury and may she have peace. May the doctors and nurses that care for her do the best job possible to help her get through.

hugs

kgangel
  4. app5775

app5775 New Member

I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers. My friend had her sugery and results came back that the radiologist was wrong. What appeared to him as cancer was endometreosis, fibriods and a hernia. Her surgery was successful and the biopsy was benign. Praise God and to you all, thanks.