Prayer for my Nephew

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fairydust39, Dec 21, 2003.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Hi all,
    I ask for prayer for my nephew with cancer and thought I would let you know what's going on. He had more test and they again found cancer in his colon. His Dr said he would not be put on the list for a liver tranplant because of the cancer again in his colon. His liver is shutting down and his gallbladder is 3 times it's usual size. They can't operate or do anything for him . They sent him home to die!
    He's had this disease for years and just keeps hanging on.Please pray that, what ever is in his life, that God wants him to do,will happen and he'll have an easy passing. God know he's suffered so very much now.He is starving and so thin --looks 80 years and he's in his fifties. He has constant diarhhea. And his poor wife has went though so much and she is sick with diabetes.
    God Bless,
    Shirley
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. I will certainly be praying for him and for his wife also.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry to hear about this. My own father died of colon cancer so I know how hard that is. I pray for a miracle healing for your nephew. If its his time to go, I pray that he has a peaceful passing. My father had a very peaceful death and wasn`t in that much pain either at the end. There were some blessings in all that horrid time.

God bless,
    Sandy