Prayer for our Troops......The War Has Begun...Please Add Your Prayers Here................

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For all those who pray please be in prayer for our troops.

The war has begun just a little while ago.

God's blessings and protection for all these young men and women who are on the front lines there and are in harms way.

Prayer also that the Terrorist that they are stopped from doing any damage to anyone in this world.

There are quite a few people on the boards that have family in this conflict, be in prayer for them as well.

Thank all of you for you prayers...................

Shalom,Shirl
  2. ozgran

ozgran New Member

for all the troops whever they may come from.

May God keep them all safe and bring them home soon.

Bless their families as they wait through this time, not knowing where their loved ones are at each and every moment.

May we come to know true peace across the world. Love Ozgran.
  3. j9miller

j9miller New Member

I too send out my thoughts and lift up my prayers for ALL the men and women of ALL the Armed Forces fighting this coalition for the liberty of the Iraqi people. I pray that the war may be swift without much loss of life.I lift up in prayer the leaders of all the nations involved in this war, that they be given the knowledge to make the right decisions.
    Many ask why the US, UK and others have to be involved, well the responsibilty has been given to us because we have the abilty to liberate opressed people who look to us for deliverence. God bless America and all those who stand up for freedom.

Janine
  4. Maggieann

Maggieann New Member

I pray for the 3 leaders involved in this war.
    I pray that God will give them wisdom to do the right thing.
    I pray for the innocent people, that God will take away their fear and surround them in peace.
    I pray that Gods will be done.
    Amen.
  5. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

Father God we praise Your name and thank You so much for loving us.

Father You see what is happening today, and Lord I pray that You go before our troops and provide the way for them.
    Protect them Father and give peace to their families. Protect the innocent Father God, and let them be in peace also.

Father God, I pray when this is over, all of those who did not except You as God will cry Your name, and know that You are God and there is no other. That they come into salvation for their souls. For the one thing You command more than any other is to know You are God. Show them Lord that when You begin to move fire comes from Your nostrils and their is none as powerful as YOU.

I pray for Your blessing on our troops Dear God.

In Jesus Name I Pray,

Amen
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

and some of the courageous British and two of those brave Australians reporters, we have some men missing too.

Please keep all these in your prayers.

Also for those decent, frightened Iraqi's who don't want this devil that they have in power, and want to be free.

It was hearting to see many Iraqi's today holding up their hands with the 'peace' symbol at our troops.

One hand held the food they were giving them, and the other was the peace symbol.

God have mercy on them all.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 03/22/2003]
  7. selma

selma New Member

Our prayers are for all families everywhere fighting for freedom. We also pray for the families that have already lost someone special in their lives.

Love, Selma & Sol
  8. stilhere

stilhere New Member

My dear Heavenly Father, I thank you dear lord for your love and protection and for always being with us and never leaving us, Lord I ask that you help and protect the soldiers that are being held hostage, that you send your protective angel to them to comfort them and heal their wounds and Lord I ask that you be with their families in this time of need and Lord I ask that you continue to give us all comfort and reassurance. Lord you are our Great Father and Protecter and Provider and I thank you for everything and all that you do. In your sons name I pray..
    Jessica
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You pretty much covered it all. I would say that I pray for the Iraqis who are attacking us because I think they either have no choice or they are brainwashed so that they do not believe we are there to liberat them.

I pray for a lasting peace when the dust settles.

Love, Mikie
  10. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

in the middle east..That our God reigns down his sovernty (sp)on our troops...And that all the iraqui people will be moved so by the power of the spirit that this war is brought to a speedy conclusion.
  11. CarolJane

CarolJane New Member

I thank the Lord for the dust storm, for it provided protection of covering for our troops when they came upon the 300 or so Iraqi soldiers. For we know the Lord also controls the weather. Watch over and protect all of our troops Lord, American, British and whoever else will particpate in trying to resolve this conflict, to liberate the Iraqi people and bring Saddam and his sons OUT of power. Be with all the families who have lost loved ones or who have family members that have been captured, comfort and strengthen them at this time Lord. Be with those captured Lord, distract the enemy so that the captured ones will be able to get away and be rescued! Put a hedge of angels round about them Father and remind them you are there with them...they are not alone. Be with all our troops Lord and protect them. Be with our president and all other leaders involved, leading and guiding them and protecting them also. More are being deployed this weekend Lord, our son is one of them, protect them Father and let them arrive safely to offer support to the troops already there. May your will be done in all of this Father and may it be over as quickly as possible. In Jesus name...Amen
  12. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What a lovely thought! Could you just imagine Christian's everywere out in the streets offering prayers for the blessings of our Lord to be poured out upon all?

Maybe this war would be over in a few seconds! After all, the Lord can move mountains!

God bless hon,

Shalom, Shirl