PRAYER for our Worship Board,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 24, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear God,

Please guide and direct us as a group, a community.

Let this holy place be as You wish it to be, filled with Your love, Your wisdom, Your care for us.

In Your Holy, Precious Name, Amen
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Thank you for the prayer, windblade.

BlueSky555
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Praying with you.
  4. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Many times I find myself praying for the many people on this forum and for their concerns.

I will continue to do so.

I pray now dear Lord that you would be with each person who comes here. I pray you would heal bodies, give strength and comfort during trials in life, give doctors wisdom in how to help people with their health problems also. Thank you Lord for each person here. May You draw each person closer to You. I also pray that we all will lean on You and trust You more in hard times and good. Thank You for Your love, grace and mercy. Most of all thank You for sending Your Son Jesus for us.
    Thank you for answered prayer, no matter HOW you choose to answer. May trials bring us closer to you and may we never forget the verse: Romans 8:28.

In Jesus precious name. AMEN
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thankyou for the lovely prayer. So many are unable to attend a church and enjoy fellowship with others. This has very much become a place for them to do that. How loney it would be without tis worship board. De
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am in agreement with you all on this. We are so blessed to have each other and we can share our good moments and bad. It is like a true family.....yes it is (-:

I Praise you Dear Lord for this group. Thank you that we can bind together and ask for needs and believe for them together.

Matthew 18:20
    For where two or three are gathered together in my Name, there am I in the midst of them. KJV

In Jesus Name we pray, Amen