Prayer For Pain-Free Holidays

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray for all our members that everyone is able to enjoy the Holiday Season without pain, fatigue, or stress.

Let those of us who are Christians remember what Christmas is really all about. It certainly isn't about stressing out over expensive gifts or trying to prepare the perfect holiday meal. As we celebrate the birth of You Son, Our Lord, let us give thanks for this most precious gift.

I also pray that the New Year brings better things for all of us. I ask for a cure for our illnesses and an end to our suffering. If there is no cure this year, I ask for strength and patience for all of us that we can endure what is asked of us.

Most of all, Father, I offer up thanks for all the blessings in my life, including this website and all our members who make it such a blessing.

Love, Mikie
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Agreeing with you in prayer Mikie. It was so well said as your posts always are. I wish you Mikie and everyone else here a Merry Christmas.

God bless,
    Sandy
  3. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

I, too am agreeing with you Mikie and Sandyz that everyone has a Great Pain and stress free Christmas and wonderful New Year. Hoping that there are medical breakthoughs and miracles received for all who need physical, emotional, financial and spiritual healings.