Prayer for Pending Divorce

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hotfoot, Sep 30, 2004.

1. hotfoot

hotfoot New Member

I need prayer I've been married for 33 years most of it was wonderfull.We were both Christians I believed in marriage vows, we practically "grew Up Together" Got married at 17 now I'm 50 he's 55, but he's not happy, and this summer had a girlfriend ,I don't want to do anything,not true but its an excuse.He's refused councelling for2 years,and nothing I do or say changes his mind.I can't even cry about it .I'ts strange.I want some peace about it and decsions to be made I feel like I'm in limbo not really married and not free from it either.Fiacially it will be horrible but living this way is too.I'm trusting in God and need to see him move in my life badly .thank you all who pray you are precious and let me now how to pray for you our Father will hear us.hotfoot
  2. DonnaSR

DonnaSR New Member

I have been watching your posts on the FM board. I have been comtemplating divorce myself for different reasons than your situation; but my husband still broke our marriage vows of trust.

Like you, I do not have enough money financially and of course I still love my husband. However, I don't trust him anymore, and he's not so nice anymore to me.

Well, enough of me. I've talked enough about this on the abuse board.

I am praying that you will have the strength to get through all of this, that you will be able to make a new start, and that you finally find peace and happiness again.

Blessings, Donna