prayer for Sara

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Nov 5, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I just wanted to join with the rest of the board and ask that we all pray for Sara this morning that her surgey will go great .
    and that she will feel Gods presense while she is going through this.
    God bless you Sara, and I wish you a speedy recovery.
    sixtyslady
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I am also thinking of you. I remember how scared I was before my last surgery. I pray the time passes quickly, and that soon you will be jumping rope on that knee!

Sorry Sarah.... had to toss a bit humor in, as you all laughed at me, the fat lady streaking to the hot tub! Now don't you giggle on me, but picture a fat lady with DDD trying to jump rope. By the time the boobs would get up, well... just use your imagination.

hugs. lots of hugs.
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have been praying for Sara all weekend and I have prayed for her this morning. With all of us praying that has to be very powerful.

Love,
    Nancy
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

This morning is for you, as we all ask Jesus to hold you.

My Lord, I come to you to ask for our sister, the things she needs.

I pray You calm her fear, as only You can do. That You fill the space where that fear lived with courage and love.
    Not just any courage and love but Yours. The one that heals us from the inside out.

As I close my eyes, I can see her in her hospital bed and we know her fear. But I can also see You right beside her. Please bring this picture to her heart. Let her smile that special smile. The one no one understands but the person who's hand Your holding.

I thankyou for this great gift. And always in faith and Your Holy Name. amen