prayer for ssd hearing tommorrow .............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by britt, Oct 14, 2003.

1. britt

britt New Member

I learned from people on the other message board that we could come here for prayer....praise God.....I would appreciate if you all could pray for me for my hearing tommorrow...its been 2 years and I'm not as nervous as I thought I was going to be...Sweet Jesus has given me the peace I need...thank you all so much...
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Hi and welcome! Yep, that is what we do here, we come here for prayers and we also pray for others. You have definitely come to the right place. Lots of wonderful prayer warriors here! I will be praying for you.
    Lisa
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Glad you joined us. I`ll be praying for you as you requested. Good luck!
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And I pray for your success.

Love, Mikie
  5. britt

britt New Member

thank you Jesus........thank you all for your prayers...I just got back from my hearing and the judge says as of right now I am credible and everything is to my favor but my lawyer says that i won't actually know how it turned out until i get a letter in the mail in 2 months.....but at least i am hopeful.....thanks again....
    [This Message was Edited on 10/17/2003]
  6. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am in the "hearing phase" now, but don't have one set yet. You must be feeling a great relief. I am sure the "check is in the mail" and you'll hear from them soon.
    This is the greatest place to find people to pray and lend support, and what is really neat is that they don't just say they will pray, they actually do. I am glad you came, and I hope you keep coming back. Thank you for sharing the results.

Hugs to you
    Takesha
  7. britt

britt New Member

Yes I did feel great relief...I think this is really awesome that all this praying is goin on.....I will be praying for yoooou and your hearing....one bit of advice I can come out of this with is, trust in the Lord, Jesus Christ ,and be truthful with the judge no matter what he asks you even if it is from your past and don't relate to illness or job questions......I was taken by surprise with a couple of Questions....honesty is always the best.... hugs back to you
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'm also happy happy that things went so well at your hearing. Praise the Lord and hopefully everything will continue to go well.
    I'll be here praying for you also.

Danny
  9. britt

britt New Member

I finally got my letter from my appeal...Fully favorable...Praise God..I would like to encourage everyone to not lose hope ...the Lord has given me peace through this whole ordeal and brought me out of it...and He will you too so hold tight and keep the faith....God Bless
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For letting us know that prayer was answered for you, and I do pray the Lord's continued blessings for you....

Shalom, Shirl
  11. kim840

kim840 New Member

Jumping for joy with you. My SSD is so important for us to survive. I remember how stressful it all was. I praise God it's settled for you now and you can move on.

It sounds like God gave you His wonderful peace as you walked through this process.

I know this is so encouraging to so many others.

Love in Christ and gentle, warm hugs,

Marcia